Re: 727 leak

I managed to change the O ring on my 727.
the biggest problem is you won't be able to see
what your doing once you get the kick-down linkage
out of the way. As I recall this is a very unique type of
O-ring, sort of like a mini rear main seal, so take note
on which way it goes on. I think the grooved side is up?
you might need a small screw driver to pick the O ring
out of there or it just might pop out on its own?
Fortunately I had another Torqueflite 727 to look at before
I attempted it, on the one in my car.
hope this helps
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>