Re: Topeka Mopar Show

   The Topeka show turned out well on Saturday until
the rain hit about 3 PM. Lots of 62 -65 Mopars and the
swap meet was very good. I got to meet Dodger as he
was next to some friends of mine from Hutchinson, KS
in the swap meet area. Enjoyed the conversation,
Dodger. The caps work well, Gary H. , as club members
are easy to spot. I also managed to find a nice 64
Plymouth grill assembly in the swap area. I didn't get
many extra pictures in the car show area this time as
my camera batteries took a dive on me.

    Gary