RE: Insurance

[AD removed for archives]
caadVJEbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Well I'm retired so I don't have to use that nasty "W" word anymore but
I've driven my driven my classic insured cars to that place before.
They're not going to get bent out of shape if you do that once in while,
they just don't want you to be using the car as your main everyday
driver. They will want to know what other cars you have for your main
transportation. Hey if something happens, you took it because you were
going to a cruise night right from work. (oops there's that word again)

Dan

Jim500mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I looked into Grundy, your info accurate.  BUT, don't you like to drive
> the
> old beast to work once in a while to give the Chevy guys a reminder
> there are
> often "code blues" when Mopars show up?

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad0PFbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.