Finally !

Tonight at 7:15 came a knock at the door...after 8
days...the UPS guy had my K&N drop bases for my Wedge
clone. I called the shop and found that they had
already cranked the beast, but shut it down
immeadiately...seems there was a bet by a bystander
whether it would "run" or not! They told me the look
on the bowtie guy's face when it fired was
priceless...seems they hadn't finished the TTI pipe
installation and "fire" rolled from under the car when
it started...Dern...I never get to see the good stuff
!

Tomorrow we ride!!!!
Bobt

http://mail.yahoo.com