From: Gary F.
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:15 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sad day for the mopar world.

Ben,

  If you decide to fix it and don't already have the
parts, there are quite a few 64 Dodges still in the
salvage yards around here. My 64 Fury was nose drived
into a ditch before I got it. Of course, it's been
repaired and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

    Gary

> I know how the prices go. This puppy has a rebuilt
> '70 383 magnum out of a bird or something of the
> sort, so its already got all the forged steel
> goodies and 440 heads. So I just rebuilt it, did the
> intake, carb, double roller timing chain, and put a
> good Hays performance clutch with the 4 speed and 8
> 3/4 rear. The cam I got sucks though, but that was
> (and hopefully is) going to be changed later. I've
> also got a 66 8 3/4 sure grip lined up for rebuild.
> This will be slightly narrower allowing a couple
> small slicks on some thrust mags. So all in all my
> goal is for a 12 second bracket screaming wagon with
> out cutting anything up. Anyway, the update is that
> the car is going to be inspected tomorrow in Auburn
> and we'll see what they say, like you guys say I'm
> looking for every little penny I can get. I'm even
> gonna get a rental if I can manage it.
>
> Pic before it was wrecked:
> http://www.deviantart.com/view/17688554/
>
> I will be posting pics of the damage in the same way
> in the next couple days or so. Its really bad, even
> found that the A pillar is bent where the driver's
> door is mounted and that's why it wont open or shut,
> not to mention the fender is making contact with the
> hinges. Here's another idea of how bad it was: with
> the wheels turned all the way to the right, there
> was half an inch between the front of my drivers
> front tire and the fender But the bumper was not
> touched, because the truck was lifted, so the frame
> is straight, though it sounds like it shouldn't be.
>
>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad0PSbOyW3Nf/Nationwide Survey

----

bOyW3N.