Information guide to a SB 318s

Hey all,

I'm pondering getting myself a SB 318 at some point in the future here
and wanted to know of a good place to go to find out information about
them.  Information on making them flow well, heads, good years to look
for, etc would be the stuff I'm looking for.  I've heard and learned
tidbits here and there from you guys, but figured there was a place I
could get everything from.

Thanks!

Menko
--