Re: VIN decoding extra points ;-)

It's all there and nothing seems to be changed. I
finally got around to opening the passenger door a few
minutes ago and opened the glovebox. All the original
paperwork was in there including a log book indicating
when the original owner bought gas, changed oil, and
did any repairs. I even have an oil change coupon from
the original dealer. He was a lot more anal than I am.
 His son said he was an electrical engineering
professor at OSU.

    Gary