RE: VIN decoding extra points ;-)

There's a local guy that moved to Oklahoma from
Switzerland that has a Duster made in Switzerland.
Sounds as if the parts made have been in the US and
assembled in Switzerland.  Although this is still not
62-65 related but Mopar related, I brought a barn find
home last week. It's an one owner 68
Barracuda convertible with 79,000 miles that's been
setting in a barn since 1978. It's a 318 auto with
air, power steering, power top, and power brakes. It
was bought new in Stillwater, OK. Here's some pics.

The first one is the as found condition, the second
after a quick cleaning, and the last, the original
keys with Plymouth heart.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album?.dir=/b775

   Gary