Re: Black/Yellow Vehicle License Plates

Also try the website for help?  Or the 800 number.  I actually got
some nice people when I called to find out about a 65 cuda that hadn't
been registered for a long time.  But the DMV history page says that
plates in 63 were stamped with that year, and it was the last year
they did that.  So they may be right in this case :/

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/plates/licenseplthistory.htm

I'm looking for more info...