Re: Oil Pan/Center Link

I've been watching this thread with great interest. As
we speak my new build is going into my '63 Fury
'vert...It is taking a little longer because I'm
adding the Dynamic converter and a Gary Pav. Sure grip
diff. By monday or so I will be an expert in this oil
pan and how it fits my ride...I also will report on
the repro max wedge exhaust manifold/TTI max wedge
exhaust system's compatibility and general ease of
fit...
   I wonder if the '65 year model of ya'lls ride is a
contributing factor? Hope the '63 avoids this... I've
also used Ma Mopar's windage tray and that is another
1/4" or so...hmmmm...?
Bob Fortson

--- Jim500mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
> No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
> Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!

caadVJ0bQmH9Ma/911PaydayAdvance

> I have same pan in my '65 Coronet 500, mine also
> barely clears.  I've driven
> about a hundred miles now, will see if getting rub
> marks.  I think John's
> alteration good insurance.
>
> --
> sponsor:

> Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is
> clinically proven to
> reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day
> free supply.

caadVJZbQmH9Mf/Nexiderm