Re: 400 stroker, die deutsche gehiorn and not too sublte

Re: 400 stroker, die deutsche gehiorn and not too sublte

 Don, great article, I think your subtle. Your as
subtle as a 426 with open pipes. But that is what
makes you so endearing to us. Thanks for the
information, I have a 400 laying around, I think I'm
going to give that a shot, now I just have to find a
car to put it in, or maybe an old Ram pick-up.

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Subtle? i have never been accused of that.

> So if you are thinking Don wont or didn't tell us
> all, you're wrong!
> Don

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi