RE: idiot needs welding opinion

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Depends,

Do you have good welds? Are they solid or do they show splatter? What
kind of gas are you using?

So long as you have good penetration, and your welds dont show splatter
(lots of small holesd in the weld itself) and you have smooth the
surface for prepping, I would leave them.

I am assuming you are using a short burst weld method,(lots of small
tack welds) your not hitting the trigger till the hole is filled. ( that
could cause warping)With the "tacking" method, the gas doesnt have alot
of time to blow the impurities away, and impurities will be minimal
(impurities cause splatter)

I'd break out the sanding pad and see how good the welds are. If they
hold up, you should be good to go.

Dont feel too bad, EVERYONE has left the gas off. Fortunatly you noticed
it after only two holes. I am assuming the lack of gas caused you to
stop and say , "why isnt this working as well as it should?"

Doc.
Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

> man, i am so disgusted with myself.
>    i am working on  mig welding up the  side trim holes in my coronet,
>       tonite i welded up two holes before i realized i didnt have the
>       gas turned on!
>    what should i do? should i drill them out and start over?
>     neal zimmerman, eugene oregon
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Access all of your messages and folders
>                           wherever you are

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadVJZbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.