picked up engine today

Today I picked up the new build. It is a Don D. "old
reliable" 440... sort'a Max wedge... I used a wedge
cross ram intake and wedge exhaust manifolds..no
headers. I also will use max wedge exhaust system from
TTI. The internals are pure Don D's specs...we'll
start the install into the Fury tomorrow...Hope to be
done by the week end...and crusin'! Wish me luck..I'll
keep ya'll (that's Southern talk)n posted.
Bob Fortson