From: Sean B <polecat2@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:37:39 +0000
Subject: RE: EFI

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOy5ZWa/911PaydayAdvance

Dave, congrats on your EFI!  I hope Gary H. creates a feature for it on
the website, to see how you did it.  I'd love to put port EFI on my
Fury!  Please keep us posted on your progress.

If anyone complains about the Ford stuff, too bad.  A few months ago I
posted about how good a GM HEI module worked on my Fury.  So many guys
cried about it that I thought I was really on a day care list!

Sean

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant
Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
Hurry, limited time only!
caadQmnbOy5ZWf/Chip Survey

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.