To: "1962 mopar" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:34 PM
Subject: MoparFest show ont. canada

To anyone planning to go to the Moparfest show this weekend in New Hamburg Ontario .Stop by and say hi ,look for the dull red 63 4dr belvedere and a very happy Kevin Merkley with his just finished 64 dodge canadian 440 model 2dr in sky blue. Doug Baker

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvzbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.