unocal program

my satellite had a unocal tag on the engine when
i got it, can anyone give me the full story.
i've been told it was a program that bought old cars
to be crushed, then activists allowed the survivors to
be resold.

the story with mine is it was a one owner,has a
fullerton
indians parking sticker in the window, and a southern
cal AAA sticker.

i bought it from a guy in wisc that was buying the
unocal cars from the junkyards, it did have current
cal license and title when i got it.

anybody?

tom
65 satellite

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/