Re: plastic glue

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops =96 Just Register Here.
=
caadlVxbOyW3Na/Permission Data

Neal, I've had marginal success with super glue or nail polish glue and clear nail polish or a fingernail repair kit. they help fill in the cracks. Schuyler Schuyler V. Wrobel Artist & Illustrator On Apr 3, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Robert neal zimmerman wrote:
--

whats the best glue for  gluing a tailliense back together, plastic
model cement didnt work.

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
=
caadlVAbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

This email was sent to: =
arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx