Re: Another oil pan question and yet another

Re: Another oil pan question and yet another

does anyone have some pictures of all of these pans?  I know I saw a
little description of a few on autohobbydigest.com but was looking for
a little more.

The reason I ask is, I'm swapping a /6 from a 62 B-body (oil pan #
unknown) to a 62 A body.  I was able to get some P/N's for the Abody,
but gosh dang if there aren't 3 different numbers for a 62 Abody--1
for the 170, 1 for the 198, and 1 for the 225.  My quandary is, I have
a 170 A body pan, but if the 225 has a different P/N (dont have it
handy) then I guess I need to find that pan.

So all this oil pan discussion has me thinking that someone out there
has my pan just sitting around waiting for me to grab it ;-)

MJ