Re: plug wires bracket?

Thanks Lyle.

I can relate to that memory issue. "Where the heck did I remove this bracket from?"  :)

The mounting hole in the bracket is much wider than what a valve cover stud uses, so I suppose not.

But attached are a couple photos to help memory recall. The top photo shows the head and there are 4 bolt attachment places visible. The bottom photo shows the head with what I think is the correct alternator bracket attached.

So, if that is the correct alternator mounting, then the only available location on the head to possibly bolt on the bracket is on the bottom right, near the fuel filter clamp. The other three bolt locations are used for the alternator bracket. Or maybe the bracket goes with one of the three alternation holes?

I do wish some photos were taken prior to disassembly. :)

Thanks again,
Gary H.