Re: 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury project

Hello all, Im still looking for the original low back full bench front seat with center arm rest for 63 B body ( mine is dodge polara).
Let me know
Thankx, Fred

On Wednesday, August 7, 2024 at 06:52:49 AM MDT, 62-65-mail-list-club-Gary-H <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I saw the below text about a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury in the Fort Worth TX Mopar club's August 2024 newsletter and thought I'd pass it along here. I assume the 1963 is still for sale.

"... someone is trying to sell her husband's project due to health issues and needs to get rid of the car. Here is the info that was sent...

Her husband bought this car years ago, last registered in 2016.
It's a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury. I didn’t decode the tag but it’s got a later model 440 and its
an auto.
The car is disassembled but it’s all there.
I told her that my advice is to ask $5k for everything and be ready to negotiate. It would
make a neat Super Stock clone and is probably worth more than that in parts. She says
there's "tons of new parts." Basically, it's a basket case but would make a fun project for
someone....."

Pictures of the 1963 are on pages 4 and 5 of that newsletter.

http://www.cowtownmopars.com/wp-content/uploads/Newsletter-August-2024.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.