LOOKING FOR FOUR DOOR DOORS

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usa/ProductTestPanel

hI < I  was wunderin if anybody has a set of  4 four door doors laying
around that wants
    Wouldnt actually need the whole door just the "hoop" around the
    glass.It would mean cutting the doors up tho, so in effect i would
    be buying the entire doors.Plus it would be way too heavy and bulky
    to mail four entire doors.
     I have a post fromn a 63 Belv. and at one time i had the doors from
     the same car but I chucked them, wouldnt ya know it.
   I suppose any 62-65 B-body would work as a donor, like a 63 or a 65.
   its destiny is my 64 dodge.
      Let me know.
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac8uBf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.