New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac48Ta/PermissionData

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Chrysler New Yorker Station Wagon for sale.  Would make a great tow
vehicle or just a plain fun cruiser.  All the engine work is done and
the 413 has not been broken in yet.  Would like to say it is all
original but when we did the back brakes we discovered that it had the
rear end out of a 1970 Newport.  Body is in good shape and all the trim
is there and attached. Lots of extra parts and paper such as service
manual, dealers brochures and owners manuals.  All go together in a
package deal.  Car is located in Mid-Michigan.  Asking $5000.00  contact
at kirkv76@xxxxxxxxxxx

Parts for sale: 1965 383 long block, 516 heads, new Mopar .484/284 hyd
cam, includes intake, oil pan, water pump housing, crank pulley, dist.,
flex plate, balancer, valve covers. Needs pushrods. Unknown number of
miles on motor. Motor turns over. Located in southern California/Orange
County. email me for pics or more info at jgonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxx $600
obo

WANTED

Wanted: Pushbutton trans cables (shifter and park) for 1962 Dodge B body
with 727 trans. I also need the trans cross member. Contact Rich at
shuntich@xxxxxxx

Looking for very nice (no cracks) 1963 Plymouth or Dodge deluxe red and
white steering wheel. Standard on high lines, optional on others. Will
buy outright or trade very nice brown and white. Also anyone know of any
companies remolding (not repairing) this particular wheel at a halfway
reasonable price? email REBGLOV@xxxxxxx

Parts wanted 1964 Dodge 440
*Taillight pigtails, and front bench seat
cary.hackler@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac6MUf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

http:///u/?.