[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacQ4Ob7yoMza/PermissionData

No problem with power steering either.

SPRTFURY <sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacQ4Ob7B6Msa/PermissionData

I am running manifolds from a 67 GTX on my 67 fury
(413). No problems with fit (Tight of cours). I have
manual steering so I'm not sure how they will work in
a power steering car. I am so happy with the results
that I purchased a second set of 67 GTX manifolds for
my 65 Belvedere.

Bill
--- John wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Amazing Diet Patch
> The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now
> FREE!

caacOlIbVK2LXa/MyDietPatches

> I have been watching this manifold question with
> interest. Am I correct in assuming that the
> "Roadrunner" or GTX manifolds will fit a '65 Coronet
> "RB"? If so, this must be a great improvement over
> the log type manifolds.
> Thanks,
> John

caacQ4NbN9Js2a/PermissionData

> i have a set of 68 magnum manifolds i thought about
> using on my 65 coronet.
> did you have to have exhaust pipes made or is there
> a a set of pipes that will
> fit the early b-body?

> removed]
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now

caacQ4KbN9Js2f/PermissionData

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person. I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic. Thanks!

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Free recipes to get you in shape

caacQ4ObVK2LXf/PermissionData

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person. I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic. Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7B6Msf/LeadClick

----

George