Valiants for sale

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacQ4Nb7yoMza/PermissionData

Passing along this lead. Conatct the seller, not me, if interested.

Thanks,
Gary H.

~~~~
"I have more projects than time, money, or storage space.  I have the
following cars for sale.  None are running, and some are in better shape
than others.  I have two 1976 Valiants I bought just for the disk brakes
so I could do the conversion to some of the other cars.  One of the '76s
has a 318 and of course the V8 K frame.  I'm near Spokane, Washington
and may be able to help transport whatever you buy.
1960 Valiant 4dr auto
1962 Valiant 2 dr auto
1964 Valiant SW
1964 Valiant 2dr with 273
1966 Valiant SW auto and factory air, not the dealer add on

If anyone is interested, email me at dwordinger@xxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you