Re: Removing poly exhaust manifolds

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacNoTb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hmmm.  I have gonna have to remove the whole engine to get the exhaust
manifolds off of my poly in one of my '65 Coronets.  Granted I broke on stud off
coming out and have another couple ready to break and a rounded off bolt as well.
 Pulling the motor as an excuse to clean my engine compartment.  I don't want
to tear apart the engine just for manifold gaskets either.  In my Fury I just
loosened the motor mount nuts and lowered the car down on some lift leg
extensions under the oil pan and the engine came up just high enough to have to
manifold come out pretty as you please!  I love having access to a lift.
Rick
'64 Fury
? '64 Dodge 440
7 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'66 Belvedere II
'67 Fury II wagon
'75 D100 pickup
'76 New Yorker Brougham
'86 Dodge 600 SE TURBO
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed
(Rick's used Mopars coming soon!) LOL

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacNozb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.