RE: '64 Factory Race cars

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacLQdb7yoMza/PermissionData

Brian Schlump wrote:

> I'm a Mopar novice, so I'm not embarrassed to ask this question...
>
> Currently there is a '64 Plymouth listed on eBay as a factory race car.
>
> It has a Max Wedge engine, but the listing says nothing about an
> aluminum front end.  I noticed that it has a radio delete, but does have
>
> a heater and windshield washers.  I wouldn't think a factory race car
> would have these options.
>
> There is a '64 Belvedere that shows up in our area occasionally that is
> shown as a factory aluminum front end Max Wedge car.  It has a radio
> delete, but it also has a heater.  I'm not a racer, but leaving out a
> radio and having a heavy heater just doesn't make sense to me....Brian
>
> '64 Belvedere
> Woodstock, IL.

I also saw that car on e-bay.They all weren't necessarily used as race
cars.You could walk into a dealership at that time and order a Maxie car
your way,although few people heavily optioned them.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.