"Help", build a 66 Barracuda muscle car from scratch

"Help", build a 66 Barracuda muscle car from scratch

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Gary, what would a stroker kit cost for my 1971 360 and would that be the best cheapest upgrade? I want to eventually get 600 horse power or better, but 400 would be nice for now. It already has a slight cam, and a performer intake. Can you or anyone help build a muscle car? It is going in a 1966 Barracuda, / 6, three on the tree. Would it be easiest to put in a 4-speed since it already is a standard? No one will mistake this car for grandma's Sunday go to meeting cruiser!  I need all the specks from start to finish.
  I know I have asked some of these questions before, but now I have the car and the motor. I could use a step by step set of instructions that I can print out and go by if anyone can find the time and energy to do this for me please? I am planning on starting from scratch, wanting to beef up the body-frame rails to stop the torque from twisting the car and breaking the rear glass. So I really need it all, step by step, part by part from the ground up. Complete modify cheaply as possible. I also need a good design for a rotisserie for this car that I can fabricate myself.

  Thanks, Don Larson at realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx

tpeckham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7LJGya/Inksoutlet

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb6VwPJa/Sharebuilder

Here's some, below.
Gary H.

~~~
POLY ENGINE PACKAGES

Package 5:
Stroker kit using 360 cast crank turned to fit 318 block and ion
nitrided, forged 4.00inch pistons and moly rings, RAM H beam rods, main
and rod bearings, cam and lifter package, roller timing set, street BHJ
damper, assembly internally balanced.
Cost: $2686.00

Package 6:
Stroker kit using Callies Dragonslayer crankshaft, CP pistons, RAM H
beam rods, moly file fit rings, main and rod bearings, SFI BHJ damper,
internally balanced.
Cost: $2660.00

Package 7:
Same as #6, except with Oliver forged 6.300 rods.
Cost: $2988.00

From: http://moparmecca.com/#POLY

Tim Danbrea wrote:
> Can anybody provide aprox. build cost of a stroker poly,i was hearing
> $5,000 plus for the LA motors,can i expect to
> spend more or less? if i do the assembly myself
> Thanks for the info
> Tim
> 1964Polara 500

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob6VwPJf/ChildrenInternational

----

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7LJGyf/ChildrenInternational

----