New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacvgtb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Hello all,

Here are a couple new listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~

FOR SALE

Parts left over from my 1964 Dodge 880:
Pushbutton trans, shift and park cables (Imperial Services sells them
new for $280) So if you need cables these are fine working ones.
Speedometer cable $20
New in the Box 1964 inner Taillight $30
Throttle and Trans Linkage $25
1964 rear view mirror $10
1964 brake, throttle, park brake pedals $20
1962-1963-1964 Stainless Sedan Post Trim, makes your car a Custom $50
1963-1964 working Gauges cluster with chrome bezels $125
1964 Dodge Golden Anniversary chrome steering wheel insert and Horn Ring
$100
1962-1964 Dodge vent window glass with rubber seals $100
Dodge chrome Hood ornaments, two 1964 $20
1964 left and right complete tail light assemblys with taillights $100
Side fender Trim all four pieces (two areslightly damaged)  $50
Aluminum Waterpump (less than 5,000 miles on it)$30
Upper and Lower Ball Joints, contact me for part numbers
1963-1964 all Four Chrome Head Light Bezels $125
AM Radio $20
Also have a 1968 Saginaw Power Steering (newer type) Pump with brackets
$30
I have pictures and can email them. Shipping included in price for all
'62-'65 Mopar-ers.
Contact James: huanacaxtl@xxxxxxx (August 8, 2004)

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 convertible For Sale. Needs complete resto
including body and interior.  Poly 318 does run but smokes pretty bad.
Will include a 1966 Poly motor motor as a rebuilder if you want it.
Later 727 transmission with shift on the column.  Has 65 500 buckets and
68 Buddy Seat.  I have a NIB Legendary 500 interior and NIB Legendary
door panel kit which I will include.  Needs quarter panel work as well
as floor pan work (will include
Kramer floor pansthat I have).  Also will need windshield channel
repair, which is why the driver's side rusted out originally.  Would
like $4000 for the car and all the extras I've mentioned.  Am located
about 80 west of Wash DC.  You can contact me at mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx
for more info and photos.  I also have a 1969 A108 van and a 1981
Imperial for sale if interested,
or if you know someone who may be interested. Contact Don:
mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx (August 8, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.