Re: Fenderwell headers

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers

When I put my '63 Fury together 5 years ago, I really wanted fendewell
headers as I think they look awsome, but at that time couldn't find any, so I  went
with conventional headers.  Although I would hate to cut out my  fenders, it
might be worth it.

Ron

In a message dated 6/29/04 3:29:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,