From: <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 5:37 PM
Subject: RE: The 318 Poly...

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZb3ZoTCa/Sharebuilder

Andy,
I believe Bob Tinker is building up his 64 Belv's poly with the help of Gary
P.
I'm watching what he does and will follow same with my 64 Belv's poly.
It's a beautiful motor to look at and run.  My stock poly is so quiet now
with
the hood closed, you barely hear it running.  I'm driving it to Carlisle
this year.  I've had folks ask me "that thing got a hemi?" and I respond
"Yea!".
I wait to hear the "sweet!" but just wait till the P600 is on her.
Then it'll be "sweet" for sure.  Good luck pulling the rears, keep us
posted.
I've got 3 poly motors now, a '59 4B, '64 2B and a '65 2B.
Be a polyhead.

Tom Duross
Bahstin