Mickey Thompson ET street tires

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

Anyone with experience with the MT street drag tires?
I have the 28x12.5x15, with 10 inches on the ground. They fit the wheel well
okay with Center Line polished Drag wheels with a 5 inch offset but the
clearance is tight. My main concern is how much these tires grow at speed. Only
answer I can get from them is they grow between 1 inch to an inch and a half at
150 MPH. My car will never see that kind of speed but may get around 120 or so
either on the street or at the track.
The reason I'm concerned is I only half about a half inch between the tire
and the bottom front of the quarter panel, wheel well opening. I don't want to
alter the opening if I don't have to. Just wondering if I have enough clearance
to keep the tire from hitting the quarter. Anyone?

Bill C.

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.