62 Dart

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

A 62 Dart just showed up in the Daily Oklahoman
classifieds. I'd love to have one, but with eight cars
at the house, I'll have to pass unless someone lends
me some warehouse space. Here's the info for you 62
Dart fans.  How many of these wiil you find for $550 ?
 I don't know anything about the car.  If the car is
missing anything, there's still a couple of them
around here locally in the salvage yards.

  62 Dart - 6 cyl -2 door- standard - $550    - phone
405-288-6815

     Gary

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMzf/ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.