fathers day and Hamilton Show!

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

My fathers day present was the wife taking the kids to her moms for the weekend and letting me go to the mopar weekend at Tri-state drags Mopar show. I had a blast. the weather was perfect cool breezes and only in the 70's. lots of fast SS cars and plenty of Maxwedges and HEMIs to go around. Big daddys slingshot dragster was there(in there mobile museum but not him) I sold alot of stuff in the swap space i got and met alot of great mopar guys. I was surprised how many 62-65 racers and others didn't know about our site or were affraid of the internet. i told any bidy asking about 62-65 parts about the group so hopefully we'll here from them in the next few weeks. Sunday was just as beautiful as Saturday and the cars were realll fast in the finals they went to using 1/8th mile times to keep them from running off the end... plenty of 9 second (1/4) cars.I can't wait till next year. A swap space was fun but alot of work, my hats off to you guys that do it alot or make a living at it, my back is starting to feel the fun and i got sunburnt real good...

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Sponsor a child today through Children International. Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaciqSb7yoMzf/Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.