RE: Using Chrysler Corp Logos on Club Stuff

RE: Using Chrysler Corp Logos on Club Stuff

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab8Lhb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

Thanks Don, Paul & Brent,

The issue Brent raises is whether the new rules from DChrysler change
the playing field described in Pauls's note.

I'm going to assume the new rules do not affect Mopar Clubs. The rules
do impact vendors (and parts suppliers, but that's another issue).

As for DChrysler's hit squads, I can adhere to all the "gotchas"
mentioned in Paul's summary to avoid any late night door crashings.

So, I'm on getting this done in the next month or so.

One approach is an embroidered Club patch that you can sew on any shirt
of your choice. This could also go on a hat or be taped/stuck to the
inside of a car window.

The other option is a baseball hat with a "'62 to '65 Clubhouse" graphic
embroidered on it.

It is unclear at the moment if I will do ony one, or both.

In either case, I'm not going to sell these.

But any member who makes a donation (amount to be determined based on
the cost of manufacturing the items) will get the item as a "thanks"
premium. These will be only for 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List members,
not the general public.

More details soon, hopefully in a week or so. :-)

Thanks all!

Gary H.

Akron Don wrote:

> Okay.  Lets get the T-shirts and hats going.   I'll offer to be the fall
>
> back guy for these if no one else want the task.

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caab595b7yoMzf/ Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.