Re: Do I need to be ashamed because I dont have a post?

Re: Do I need to be ashamed because I dont have a post?

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caacbYFb7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

   Hi Gary, money situation is looking promising, it wont be by the first
   but very, very soon. I would say about a week past the first, a bit
   more work on my job till she will pay up. Some guys demand half up
   front but I find that a bit frustrating , rather get a big wad all at
   once. I will pay u a penalty if u want, our agreement was the first
   and I dont want to abuse you.
    Check this out, thought of u- in the Nickel ads today a guy had a
    1967 440 advertised that needs new cam bearings- he wanted 650
    dollars!!! He got real mad at me when I told him I thought that was a
    lot for an engine u would have to tear apart. He blew his top on me.
    I have to get back to that guy uphere about that 73 440 for 250
    dollars, probably want one of yours too, either the 440 or the 413.
    What is the story with the 413? Whats it out of? Is it a car engine
    or an industrial one?
   I was working on theFury tonite, I think Ican put wheel cans in there
   without too much trouble and gain me about 2 1/2 - 3 inches per side
   for rubber.   Just measure carefully and work slow.  Those cans are
   fairly cheap, about 100-120 a pair  for steel ones. I could also take
   the ones from the belvedere and splice them into the ones in the Fury
   and it would look stock, more work but hey if u got the metal there
   already , ya know.
   Neal

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different?

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
caab8K7b7yoMzf/ College Info

----