RE: rubber floor mats

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caab6aub7yoMza/ ExpertCity

My 64 440 has rubber floors with carpet on the hump.

I gave up trying to find medium blue rubber mats so I bought the
appropriate carpet.  I suspect that the rubber floor mats may have
allowed the passenger side floor to rot away quicker than normal since
the jute backing, once wet, cannot breathe and dryout like carpet can.

I have a few small tears in the rubber mat and that may have caused the
jute to remain soaked for at least 5 years (time between the car being
driven and me taking out the flooring).

K.

Dave Krugler wrote:

> The 330 bodied cars had rubber floormats in 63 at least.  I have one of
> these cars with an original mat in "fair" condition.  Last time I talked
> Kramer's they said they had a repro in black only with a slightly
> different
> pattern molded into the floormat material.  If you can find a better
> source
> or even another source I'd like to hear about it.
>
> I'm also looking for someone who has a set of Carter carb model
> number/setting tags for 63 426 Max Wedge carbs which were 3447 SA's.
>

> >From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: rubber floor mats
> >Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:14:48 -0700
> >
> >===========================================================
> >$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
> >Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
> >caab8LhbV7tWJa/ GoDaddy
> >===========================================================
> >
> >Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet the original super stocker cars came
> >with rubber floor mats and not carpet. Correct?
> >     Are rubber floor mats available for these cars?
> >    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon
> >
> >--
> >http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own
> >
> >===========================================================
> >Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
> >productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
> >GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
> >caab6awbV7tWJf/ ExpertCity
> >===========================================================
> >
> >----
> >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> >negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> >recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> >protect
> >your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
> >signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

> Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your
> waist.
> http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

Kevin R. Merkley
Thunder Bay, Ontario