From: Brent Stewart [mailto:prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:26 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: What is the "stock" way to mount the bumper jack in a '64
b-body?

would this be the same for a 65 coronet? The book says to look at the jack
instructions but it doesn't show how it works either... the coronet has a
clamp on the side so I'd like to see the photos. It also has a small bracket
on the whell well hump for a hook and nut to attach the tire, but where does
the lug wrench go?

>From: Brian Schlump <jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: What is the "stock" way to mount the bumper jack in a '64
>b-body?
>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:02:15 +0000
>
>Doug (and others)
>
>I have a picture of my trunk showing the proper way to mount the jack.
>Anyone who would like to see the picture, please email me off list and
>I'll send it.   (The large end of the bracket goes on the underside,
>then wraps around the right side with the small tab on the top).
>
>I've also got a picture of the spare tire that works well for me, but I
>won't guarantee that it is correct.
>
>Brian
>

>'64 Belvedere
>Woodstock, IL.