Re: Kramers / clutch fan

Need to find the right school to fit your needs CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab8Lbb7yoMza/ College Info

I Fax'd the my order to them again today with a plea to contact me. Cindy Kramer called us within a few minutes and we had a nice and very social talk. She was very appolegetic. Things are okay now. Thanks for the help.

Joe Huff wrote:

Hi Don,

I called Kramers but got the answering machine.  I left
Cindy a message to call you.  Their message says that
they are swamped and a fax is the best way to go.

If nothing else, I will stop and get their attention on the
way to the race at Lernerville May 25.

BTW - I tried the normal clutch fan too.  It is about 2"
too long, but would be fine in a 66.  Year One says
that it will work, but that is based on Flex-A-Lite's
web site which their tech guys admit is wrong on a
lot of stuff.  Linders use a 7 blade plastic flex fan
that a lot of the local dirt track racers use.  I think
I'm going to try one of them next.

Best regards,

Joe Huff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Akron Don" <dgallimore@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:09 PM Subject: Re: Swap in a stock clutch fan or not?

The Mopar Performance setup is taller than the ones that fit the '65 B-Bodies. Tried to put one on the RB engine in my '65 Belvedere which is pretty much a cloned 426 wedge car and wouldn't fit. I found an original (it fits) and its about 1 1/2 to 2 inches shorter.

Akron Don

MidPenMopar@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all, I have an after-market flex fan on my 383 now. I have been
thinking of putting on a stock Mopar five blade clutch fan. The

after-market blade

seems to work perfect and is only a few months old. But I have been hearing

more

and more stories about them braking off and destroying the engine
compartment.

So my question is would the $100 spent on a new MP clutch fan bring me any
returns other than peace of mind. Like will it cool better? or any other
attributes I may gain from switching over?
Thank you for any opinions.
Stu

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab7pQb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----

b7yoMz.