From: DR CHALLENGER <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, evbc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fw:Spitfire Header - Where's Harold?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:59:25 +0000

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab8LhbWhUHTa/ GoDaddy

he doesn't deserve another chance.

From: Darwin <65Val@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 62-65 Mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>, EVBC List <evbc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw:Spitfire Header - Where's Harold?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:29:29 -0700

Just received this note on the EVBC Forum....hopefully Harold works out this
time.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "The EVBC Forum" <evbc@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:18 PM Subject: Other Discussions: Spitfire Header - Where's Harold?

------------------------------------------------------------ EVBC Forum: Other Discussions: Spitfire Header - Where's Harold? ------------------------------------------------------------

By Aspen360 on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 09:18 pm:

 04/15/04
Harold called me again today. He is definitely starting up
again. His main priority is taking care of all those who
paid but never got headers. He will also be taking a few
orders in order to keep cash coming in to build new headers.
His idea is to stagger the buyer and the people he owes so
he can put that to rest first. I have a few emails of people
that want to buy headers from him. Like I said, he is
starting off slowly, building them part time so he can only
take a few orders at a time. I will be posting his shop
number as soon as it's hooked up with the answering machine.

 DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!  It is an automatic e-mail
 notification message from the discussion board indicating
 that a new message was posted.  If you do not wish to
 receive further e-mail notification messages from this
 discussion board, edit your user or moderator profile to
 turn off the e-mail notification option.

Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
http://www.enbcom.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?143/291

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab8K1b62JJ6f/ Val Rad
----

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aabWhUHTf/ Insurance4usa.com

----

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.