New swap meet listings

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aab7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

Hi all,

Below are a few more new swap meet listings on the '62 to '65 site.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

==============

FOR SALE

1964 Sport Fury project, comes with a new red and white legendary
interior
kit, and a fresh rebuilt 727 with shift kit, and a 413 that needs
rebuilt,
body is straight but has some rust, for which I have patch panels. Also
1965 rear end housing, car is only missing a couple of trim pieces on
the
trunk lid. I want $4000 for everything, I have more than than that in
it.
E-Mail me at redsportfury@xxxxxxx or call after 5:30 P.M. mountain time
1-208-356-4823 and ask for Kent. (April 18, 2004)

1964 Dodge 330 4-door, 3-speed, 6-cyl.  Complete car (I don't think a
single piece of chrome, placard, switch, knob, etc. is missing),
new-but-not-correct upholstery, runs great (but don't they all!)Tons of
correct new parts (radiator, starter, exhaust, voltage regulator,
alternator, carb (NOS), headliner, carpets,
correct-professionally-rebuilt
radio). My daily driver until I bought a '68.  $995. Central Virginia
jamessavage@xxxxxxxxxx (April 18, 2004)

WANTED

Wanted: factory style bucket seats from a mid-sixties Mopar B body.
Decent useable
shape, although recovering I know is probable, but usable ones in black
would be ok also.  contact stevemopar65@xxxxxxx (April 18, 2004)

Wanted: door panels and windsheild washer reservoir and pump for 1965
Plymouth B body 2 dr sedan.
stevemopar65@xxxxxxx (April 18, 2004)

Wanted: rear seat for a 1965 Plymouth Satellite convertible.
ksmms36@xxxxxxxxxx  (April 18, 2004)

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab8Lhb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy