RE:400 or 440

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
caab6aib7yoMza/ College Info

Hey Neal, my grandpa never had a Cordoba,he lived in a small trailer in our back yard. He died when I was 3 and I do remember I was scared of him and his trailer smelled really bad.Anyhoos,A lot of people seem to go with the 400 with a 440 crank and have no problems.Lighter pistons will make it rev a little faster,the 440 pistons are quite heavy.Of all the people on the list you will like this story the most... several years ago, I was doing a parts round up of the 440 that I had taken apart about a year previous.I found a box with only 4 piston/rod assy in it,where did the other 4 go??? In a "self induced haze" I spent many hours searching,my only conclusion was that some swine broke in,eyed the thousands of dollars worth of tools and decided to take half of my pistons and rods.Dawn broke and I resumed the search,the shop was much more organized by now,I looked at the piston box and deduced it was too tall for just half the pistons,sure enough,under the top layer of pistons was a piece of neatly trimmed cardboard was the other 4 piston?rods! Good thing I didnt shoot up the neighborhood looking for the swine that took my pistons. The swine was me... STUPID WEED!Stan

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caab6aBb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.