Re: hidden vin numbers

Another idea is that he may have simply ordered a
wrecking yard title from some wrecking yard and then
took it to DMV in Washington to get it changed into a
Wash title. Years ago I actually bought a few titles
from yards back east just to save for about 20-25
bucks each. Vin's would never match anything I ever
had, but they were just for collecting anyway.  Lyle

--- Robert neal zimmerman