RE: Challenge,

Don,

Only an ol man has the right to call another friend and old man.
I wish we both had the time, gold, and energy. It would be a lot
of fun, and to be quite frank with you, I don't think it would matter
who won. We would be having a blast.

Earl

    Who you callen old!
I wish I had the energy and gold to accept the challenge. Your no fool
so I might have my hands full but SO would you!
I guess if you brought a 318 up to specs as the cammondo was ie 10;1
comp  good cam single plane (273 C had a single plane intake much like
torkers)
Then the cubes would overrif=de providing the heads could handle the
flow BUT the 273 Cammando was a very very good package and nothing to
sneeze at, and it was stock. It thrills me to think someone out there
will have another one running. When i told the story of the 273  beating
the 396 chevies that was not just tire smoke, it  actually happened and
i saw it with my own eyes.
Don

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

b7yoMz.