[59plymouth] Fury Body now on Frame

Happy Holidays to the Group

My Christmas present came early this year.

 The body was mounted back on the frame this week.  Everything came back
together nicely, without any extra shimming.
I am still looking for, 1 Cup Shim ,that goes between the frame and the
body, if anybody has a spare, please advise.

I could use some help identifying those Areas that need to be primed or
some other color except for the body color.
Any comments would be appreciated.

 Also I do not intend to Clearcoat the firewall, I'm going to leave it
in a semi gloss condition.  Is that correct?

Thanks in advance to all.

Cheers, Mark Evans