[59plymouth] SS TORQUEFLITE COOLING LINE-FREE

[59plymouth] SS TORQUEFLITE COOLING LINE-FREE

Hello Members!!

I had some custom SS cooling lines made up for the 59 PLYM with V8-TORQUEFLITE.

To make a long story short--I have a left over that I hate to 'DEEP 6' so first come first servered.

Just packing and shipping to your zip code.  It will have to ship in a box or tube.
It is the line for the RIGHT SIDE radiator connection and  TOP transmo connection.
All you must do for a super fit is cut 2-3" off the radiator end and re flare the tube.
If you want it, figure about 5 lbs for shipping and $5 for a box/tube

ED ECKERSON
Just emalaLEFT SIDE l