[59plymouth] Looking for Body to Frame Hardware

[59plymouth] Looking for Body to Frame Hardware

Good Afternoon Group,

After a long wait it is now time to assemble my body of my 59 Convertible back onto the frame.

Most of my body mounts and bolts were rusted out or lost during the disassembly. Especially the front fire wall mounts

Does anybody have any left over or extra hardware that they could part with?

If not, any leads on sources or tips on reassembly in a lime it would be appreciated.

Mark Evans

PS, Please note fellow member ,Ed Eckerson  signature work on the engine