[59plymouth] ANTENNA BEZEL-pot metal repair??

[59plymouth] ANTENNA BEZEL-pot metal repair??

Hello Group

Mistakenly ,,,we cracked the right side rear antenna bezel!
OUCH!!!!

DOES ANYONE have a spare they would be willing to sell??
Does anyone know of a company that repairs heavy duty cracks in pot metal

THANKS TO ALL
ED ECKERSON