From: StationWagonsNorthEast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:StationWagonsNorthEast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chryslerdesoto
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:31 AM
To: StationWagonsNorthEast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [StationWagonsNorthEast] 1957 DeSoto for sale

Ladies and Gentlemen: I am the owner of a 1957 DeSoto Firesweep
Explorer (9 passenger wagon), which I would like to sell. The
details: Number 4-5 condition, but everything is there – the only
parts I know to be missing are the gas cap and two hubcaps. Runs and
drives. 80,000+ miles. Very little rust. I bought it thinking I
could bring it back to prime condition, but after engine, trans,
brakes, suspension, exhaust, and steering work, circumstances changed.
Not registered, but I have documents (I think). I have a lot of
money in this, but I've lost storage. I'd like $7500, or make me a
reasonable offer. This car is rare (only 934 built, and this year
suffered from rust problems, there can't be many left). THIS CAR
NEEDS TO BE SAVED, especially by a wagon-lover!! I have several
pictures that I will send on if you're interested; the car is located
in Fairfield County, CT. Contact me at: John E. Borger,(Ridgefield, CT)(203) 438-1747,
jeb31233@comcast.net