[59plymouth] New to 59plymouth.net: Events Photo Album

[59plymouth] New to 59plymouth.net: Events Photo Album

OK, it's been late in coming -- but here's an update to 59pymouth.net:

http://www.59plymouth.net/Events

Pix and a video from Chryslers at Carlisle, both 2006 and 2007.  Yes, there's a decided '59 Plymouth bent -- it's 59plymouth.net, doncha know!  But, there's a smattering of Forward Look thrown in to keep it interesting.

Hopefully, I can crank out new webpages much faster now, using the tools I've found to develop these Photo Albums.  Eventually, I hope to redo the entire website in this format.

Don't forget to sign the guestbook!

Dan