[59plymouth] Fuel Tank Sending Unit
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[59plymouth] Fuel Tank Sending Unit

I am trying to locate a fuel sending unit, along with a gasket, and the rubber gromnet that fits where the fuel filler neck connects to the fuel tank.  This is for my 59 Plymouth, Sport Fury, 2 Door Hardtop.


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network

Copyright The Forward Look Network. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.